FULL CLOSURE OF ANDERSON STREET FOR CONCRETE PLACEMENT
As part of the City of Los Angeles Bureau of Engineering's Sixth Street Viaduct Replacement Project, a full closure of Anderson Street is scheduled for concrete placement.
WHAT: Full Closure of Anderson Street for Concrete Placement
WHEN: Tuesday, October 15th through Wednesday, October 16th
WORK HOURS: 12:01 AM start - 12:01 AM end (24-hour duration)
WHERE: Anderson Street between Jesse St and 50 feet North of Viaduct
- Local Access Maintained at All Times
- South Traffic Detoured West on 6thto Mission
- North Traffic Detoured West on Jesse to Mission
- Place concrete for Viaduct
- Directional signage will be used to safely direct vehicles and pedestrians around the construction zone.
- Please obey all posted construction signs and do not enter the construction work zone.
Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
Work activity is subject to weather conditions.