FULL CLOSURE OF MISSION ROAD FOR CONCRETE PLACEMENT
As part of the City of Los Angeles Bureau of Engineering's Sixth Street Viaduct Replacement Project, a full closure of Mission Road is scheduled for viaduct concrete placement with concrete pumps located in roadway.
WHAT: Full Closure of Mission Road for Concrete Placement
WHEN: Wednesday, November 13th through Thursday, November 14th
WORK HOURS: 2:00 AM start - 2:00 AM end (24-hour duration)
WHERE: Mission Road between 6th Street and Jesse Street
- Local Access Maintained at All Times
- South Traffic Detoured East on 6th Street to Anderson Street
- North Traffic Detoured East on Jesse Street to Anderson Street
- Viaduct Concrete Placement with Concrete Pumps Located in Roadway
- Directional signage will be used to safely direct vehicles and pedestrians around the construction zone.
- Please obey all posted construction signs and do not enter the construction work zone.
Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
Work activity is subject to weather conditions.