Date Issued: December 9, 2019
FULL CLOSURE OF MISSION ROAD FOR CONCRETE PLACEMENT
As part of the City of Los Angeles Bureau of Engineering's Sixth Street Viaduct Replacement Project, a full closure of Mission Road is scheduled for viaduct concrete placement with concrete pumps located in roadway.
WHAT: Full Closure of Mission Road for Concrete Placement
WHEN: Wednesday, December 11th through Thursday, December 12th
WORK HOURS: 5:00 AM start - 5:00 AM end (maximum 24-hour duration)
WHERE: Mission Road between 6th Street and Jesse Street
• Local Access Maintained at All Times
• South Traffic Detoured East on 6th Street to Anderson Street
• North Traffic Detoured East on Jesse Street to Anderson Street
• Viaduct Concrete Placement with Concrete Pumps Located in Roadway
• Directional signage will be used to safely direct vehicles and pedestrians around the construction zone.
• Please obey all posted construction signs and do not enter the construction work zone.