Date Issued: December 14, 2015
NEW CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITY
CONCRETE PILE INSTALLATION
As part of the reconstruction of the Sixth Street Viaduct, the contractor, Skanska Stacy-Witbeck, will be performing excavation for the installation of a new concrete pile for a pedestrian ramp.
WHAT: Construction of a 10 foot diameter x 150 foot deep reinforced concrete pile foundation
WHEN: Monday, December 28, 2015 through Friday, January 29, 2016
WORK HOURS: 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
* Intermittent night work will be required
WHERE: South Mission Road, north side of Sixth Street Viaduct (see reverse for map)
• Work activities will include delivery of materials, assembly of reinforcing steel cage, welding, cutting, drilling and excavation of pile shaft and minor grading.
• Heavy equipment will be used.
• Local access to businesses and residences will be maintained throughout construction.
• Directional signage and/or flagmen will be used to safely direct vehicles and pedestrians around the construction zone.
• Please obey all posted construction signs and do not enter the construction work zone.
Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
Work activity is subject to weather conditions.