Date Issued: December 22, 2017
TEMPORARY EXTENDED CLOSURE OF CLARENCE STREET FOR VIADUCT FALSEWORK INSTALLATION
As part of the City of Los Angeles' Bureau of Engineering's Sixth Street Viaduct Project, a full closure of Clarence Street will be required to complete falsework installation.
WHAT: Extended Full Closure of Clarence Street for Falsework Installation< WHEN: On-going through Monday, February 19, 2018 WHERE: Clarence Street between Jesse Street and approximately 150 ft. north of the Sixth Street Viaduct
(See below for map)
• Southbound Clarence Street will be detoured at East 6th Street to southbound Anderson Street
• Northbound Clarence Street will be detoured at Jesse Street to northbound Anderson Street
• Local access to businesses and residences will be maintained at all times
• Construction activities will include the installation of falsework materials
• Heavy equipment will be used
• Directional signage and/or flagmen will be used to safely direct vehicles and pedestrians around the construction zone.
• Please obey all posted construction signs and do not enter the construction work zone.
Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
Work activity is subject to weather conditions.