Date Issued: February 6, 2018
K-RAIL INSTALLATION ON MISSION ROAD FOR SIXTH STREET VIADUCT CONSTRUCTION
As part of the City of Los Angeles' Bureau of Engineering's Sixth Street Viaduct Project, the contractor Skanska Stacy and Witbeck (SSW) and its subcontractors will be installing K-Rail (concrete barriers) on Mission Road to facilitate construction of the new Sixth Street Viaduct.
WHAT: K-Rail (Concrete Barrier) Installation on Mission Road
WHEN: Monday, February 19, 2018 Until Project Completion (Estimated Completion: Late 2020)
WHERE: Mission Road between Jesse Street and E 6th Street.
K-Rail (concrete barriers) will be installed on the east and west sides of Mission Road to facilitate on-going construction of the new Sixth Street Viaduct. Construction activities will take place behind k-rail.
• Parking on Mission Road will be restricted where k-rail is installed
• One lane of traffic in each direction will be maintained
• Pedestrian access will be maintained
• Local access to businesses and residences will be maintained at all times
• Directional signage will be used to safely direct vehicles around the construction zone
• Please obey all posted construction signs and do not enter the construction work zone
Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
Work activity is subject to weather conditions.