TEMPORARY EXTENDED CLOSURE OF CLARENCE STREET FOR VIADUCT DEMOLITION
As part of the reconstruction of the Sixth Street Viaduct, an extended full closure of Clarence Street is anticipated for Viaduct demolition and removal of Viaduct materials.
WHAT: Extended Full Closure of Clarence Street for Viaduct Demolition
WHEN: Monday, February 15, 2016 through Friday, March 11, 2016
* Anticipated dates
WORK HOURS: 24-Hour work shifts, Monday through Friday
*Intermittent night work will be required
WHERE: Clarence Street, between Jesse Street and approximately 150 ft. north of the viaduct
(see below for map)
• Construction activities will include:
o Demolition of existing Viaduct structure
o Processing and haul-off of demolition debris
• Heavy equipment will be used.
• Local access to businesses and residences will be maintained throughout construction.
• Directional signage and/or flagmen will be used to safely direct vehicles and pedestrians around the construction zone.
• Please obey all posted construction signs and do not enter the construction work zone.
Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
Work activity is subject to weather conditions.
General Information - 213.400.8398
Media Inquiries - 213.485.5085
Job Opportunities - 213.810.6100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign up for email updates at www.sixthstreetviaduct.org or follow the closure on: