UPDATED CONSTRUCTION NOTICE
Date Issued: March 1, 2017
ON-GOING VIADUCT FOUNDATION CONSTRUCTION
The City of Los Angeles' Bureau of Engineering and the Sixth Street Viaduct Replacement Project contractor Skanska Stacy and Witbeck (SSW) will continue installing foundations for the new Viaduct, east of the Los Angeles River.
WHAT: Installation of Viaduct Foundations on Sixth Street Viaduct Project Site
WHEN: On-going through May 31, 2017
HOURS: Intermittent 24-Hour Work Schedule
WHERE: Sixth Street Viaduct Project site between the 101 Freeway and the L.A. River
(see reverse for map)
- Excavation, and installation of new Viaduct foundations
- Heavy equipment will be used including: Excavators/backhoes, drilling equipment, front-end loaders, and trucks
- Directional signage will be used to safely direct vehicles and pedestrians around the construction zone
- Access to local businesses and residences will be maintained at all times
- Please obey all posted construction signs and do not enter the construction work zone
Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
Work activity is subject to weather conditions.
Questions? Call the Project Hotline at 213-400-8398