LANE SHIFTS ON SANTA FE AVENUE FOR UTILITY RELOCATION
As part of the City of Los Angeles' Bureau of Engineering's Sixth Street Viaduct Project, the contractor Skanska Stacy and Witbeck (SSW) and its subcontractors will be relocating overhead utilities to underground.
WHAT: Lane shifts on Santa Fe Avenue for utility relocation
WHEN: Monday, April 17 through Friday, May 14, 2017
WORK HOURS: 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
WHERE: Santa Fe Avenue between Willow Street and Jesse Street
(see reverse for map)
• Traffic lanes will be temporarily shifted to one side of the roadway
• Santa Fe Avenue will be open to thru traffic during this construction activity
• Sawcutting, excavation, conduit installation, backfill and street restoration
• Heavy equipment will be used including: Excavators/backhoes, jackhammers, front-end loaders, and trucks
• Local access to businesses and residences will be maintained at all times
• Directional signage and/or flagmen will be used to safely direct vehicles and pedestrians around the construction zone
• Please obey all posted construction signs and do not enter the construction work zone
Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
Work activity is subject to weather conditions.