Date Issued: May 10, 2016
Dear Sixth Street Viaduct Project Neighbor,
As part of the on-going demolition of the Sixth Street Viaduct, the project will resume demolition of remaining viaduct columns.
WHAT: Column Demolition
WHEN: Beginning Wednesday, May 11, 2016
WORK HOURS: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
Sixth Street Viaduct Project Right-of-Way between Clarence Street and Mission Road
• On-going Column Demolition
• Heavy equipment will be used
• Some vibrations are to be expected during column removal
• Vibration monitoring will be performed during demolition/construction activity
• No street closures required for this activity
• Local access to businesses will be maintained at all times
• Please obey all posted construction signs and do not enter the construction work zone
Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
Work activity is subject to weather conditions.