COMPLETION OF BUILDING DEMOLITION FOR VIADUCT CONSTRUCTION
As part of the City of Los Angeles' Bureau of Engineering's Sixth Street Viaduct Project, the contractor Skanska, Stacy-Witbeck and its subcontractors will complete the demolition of a building foundation located at
625 S Anderson Street to accommodate construction of the new Sixth Street Viaduct.
WHAT: Demolition of Remaining Building Foundation
WHEN: Friday, May 5, 2017 through Friday, June 16, 2017
WORK HOURS: 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
WHERE: 625 S Anderson Street, Los Angeles, CA 90023
• Demolition of Concrete Foundation
• Concrete Breaking, Excavation, Material Haul off
• Heavy Equipment will be used including Excavators, Jack Hammer and Dump Trucks
• Parking will be restricted in the immediate area near demolition activity and signage with specific restrictions will be in place in all construction areas
• Intermittent street closures may be required
• Local access to businesses and residences will be maintained at all times
• Directional signage and/or flagmen will be used to safely direct vehicles and pedestrians around the construction zone
• Please obey all posted construction signs and do not enter the construction work zone
Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
Work activity is subject weather conditions.