BUILDING DEMOLITION (3) FOR VIADUCT CONSTRUCTION
As part of the City of Los Angeles' Bureau of Engineering's Sixth Street Viaduct Project, the contractor Skanska, Stacy-Witbeck and its subcontractors will demolish three (3) buildings acquired to accommodate Viaduct construction.
WHAT: Demolition of three (3) buildings
WHEN: Monday, July 11, 2016 through Friday, September 30, 2016
WORK HOURS: 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
• 600 S Santa Fe Ave
• 625 S Anderson St
• 638 S Anderson St
• Demolition of three (3) buildings
• Signage will be posted at each location prior to demolition
• Heavy equipment will be used
• Parking will be restricted in the immediate area near demolition activity and signage with specific restrictions will be in place in all construction areas
• Intermittent street closures may be required
• Local access to businesses and residences will be maintained at all times
• Directional signage and/or flagmen will be used to safely direct vehicles and pedestrians around the construction zone
• Please obey all posted construction signs and do not enter the construction work zone
Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
Work activity is subject to weather conditions.