LANE CLOSURES ON SANTA FE AVENUE FOR SEWER RELOCATION
As part of the City of Los Angeles' Bureau of Engineering's Sixth Street Viaduct Project, the contractor Skanska Stacy and Witbeck (SSW) and its subcontractors will be implementing single lane closures on Santa Fe Avenue to complete the relocation of a sewer line.
WHAT: Lane Closures on Santa Fe Avenue for Sewer Relocation
WHEN: Monday, July 31, through Friday, September 1, 2017
WORK HOURS: 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
WHERE: Santa Fe Avenue between Willow Street and Jesse Street
(see reverse for map) ¬
• Santa Fe Avenue will be reduced to one lane (1) of traffic
• Flagger personnel will alternate northbound and southbound directional traffic
• Santa Fe Avenue will remain open to through traffic during this construction activity
• Sawcutting, excavation, sewer line installation, backfill and street restoration
• Heavy equipment will be used including: Excavators/backhoes, jackhammers, front-end loaders, and trucks
• Local access to businesses and residences will be maintained at all times
• Directional signage and/or flagmen will be used to safely direct vehicles and pedestrians around the construction zone
• Please obey all posted construction signs and do not enter the construction work zone
Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
Work activity is subject to weather conditions.