K-RAIL INSTALLATION ON ANDERSON STREET FOR 6TH STREET VIADUCT CONSTRUCTION
As part of the City of Los Angeles' Bureau of Engineering's Sixth Street Viaduct Project, the contractor Skanska Stacy and Witbeck (SSW) and its subcontractors will be installing k-rail (concrete barriers) on Anderson Street to facilitate construction of the new 6th Street Viaduct.
WHAT: K-Rail (Concrete Barrier) Installation on Anderson Street
WHEN: Friday, August 4, 2017 Until Project Completion
(Estimated Completion: Late 2020)
WHERE: Anderson Street between Jesse Street and E 6th Street.
(see reverse for map) ¬
K-Rail (concrete barriers) will be installed on the east and west sides of Anderson Street to facilitate on-going construction of the new 6th Street Viaduct. Construction activities will take place behind k-rail.
• No street parking will be allowed on either side of the street at this location
• One lane of traffic in each direction will be maintained
• Pedestrian access will be maintained on the east side of Anderson Street
• Local access to businesses and residences will be maintained at all times
• Directional signage will be used to safely direct vehicles and pedestrians around the construction zone
• Please obey all posted construction signs and do not enter the construction work zone
Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
Work activity is subject to weather conditions.