FULL CLOSURE OF ANDERSON STREET FOR FALSEWORK
As part of the City of Los Angeles Bureau of Engineering's Sixth Street Viaduct Replacement Project, a full closure of Anderson Street is scheduled to place Falsework.
WHAT: Full Closure of Anderson Street for Falsework
WHEN: Thursday, September 19th through Friday, September 20th
WORK HOURS: 1 day (24 hour) duration - 9:00 AM start
WHERE: Anderson Street between Jesse St and 50 feet North of Viaduct
- Local Access Maintained at All Times
- South Traffic Detoured West on 6thto Mission
- North Traffic Detoured West on Jesse to Mission
- Place Falsework over Anderson Street using cranes
- Directional signage will be used to safely direct vehicles and pedestrians around the construction zone.
- Please obey all posted construction signs and do not enter the construction work zone.
Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
Work activity is subject to weather conditions.