Date Issued: September 25, 2017
K-RAIL INSTALLATION ON CLARENCE STREET FOR SIXTH STREET VIADUCT CONSTRUCTION
As part of the City of Los Angeles' Bureau of Engineering's Sixth Street Viaduct Project, the contractor Skanska Stacy and Witbeck (SSW) and its subcontractors will be installing K-Rail (concrete barriers) on Clarence Street to facilitate construction of the new Sixth Street Viaduct.
WHAT: K-Rail (Concrete Barrier) Installation on Clarence Street
WHEN: Friday, September 29, 2017 Until Project Completion
(Estimated Completion: Late 2020)
WHERE: Clarence Street between Jesse Street and E 6th Street.
(see reverse for map)
K-Rail (concrete barriers) will be installed on the east and west sides of Clarence Street to facilitate on-going construction of the new Sixth Street Viaduct. Construction activities will take place behind k-rail.
• Parking will be removed on Clarence Street north of Jesse Street where k-rail is installed
• Parking will be removed on the west side of Clarence Street, south of Jesse Street
• One lane of traffic in each direction will be maintained
• Pedestrian access will be maintained on the west side of Clarence Street
• Local access to businesses and residences will be maintained at all times
• Directional signage will be used to safely direct vehicles and pedestrians around the construction zone
• Please obey all posted construction signs and do not enter the construction work zone
Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
Work activity is subject to weather conditions.