SKANSKA STACY AND WITBECK CONSTRUCTION NOTICE
ISSUED: Ausgust 27, 2019
FULL CLOSURE OF ANDERSON STREET FOR FALSEWORK
As part of the City of Los Angeles Bureau of Engineering's Sixth Street Viaduct Replacement Project, a full closure of Anderson Street is scheduled to place Falsework. Please note the updated dates below:
WHAT: Full Closure of Anderson Street for Falsework
WHEN: August 29th through August 30th
WORK HOURS: 1 day (24 hour) duration - 9:00 PM start
WHERE: Anderson Street between Jesse St and 50 feet North of Viaduct
- Local Access Maintained at All Times
- South Traffic Detoured West on 6th to Mission
- North Traffic Detoured West on Jesse to Mission
- Place Falsework over Anderson Street using cranes
- Directional signage will be used to safely direct vehicles and pedestrians around the construction zone.
- Please obey all posted construction signs and do not enter the construction work zone.